Nested fields losing focus - Angular

Hello. I’m managing to render a form which has nested properties using the default layout with the Angular renderer, which is good. However the text fields for the nested properties lose focus after each character is typed in to them. So to type further characters you have to click back on the text field after each character, which is obviously not ideal. For non-nested properties this is not an issue. Is there something I need to put in place to stop this from happening for nested properties?

[original thread by eebsie]

Hi @eebsie , which version of JSON Forms are you using? I remember that we had a bug. I thought we fixed it.

[eebsie]

Hi @eneufeld, I’m using version 2.4.0 of each of @jsonforms/core, @jsonforms/angular and @jsonforms/angular-material.

Hi @eebsie , weird this version should have a fix, could you open an issue and provide a minimal schema and uischema for reproduction?

[eebsie]

Yes I can do that. Just to highlight though that I am using the default UI schema, not providing my own. Could that have a bearing on this issue do you think?

I don’t think this plays a role, I actually would be very surprised if it mattered

[eebsie]

I have created this issue for this problem - Nested fields losing focus - Angular · Issue #1612 · eclipsesource/jsonforms · GitHub