Json Forms not support in Angular 8 and 9

i have upgrade the Angular 7 to 8 …when i upgrade the application .JsonForms is not render in the application … Can any one provide the solution for support the JSon Forms in Angular 8 and 9

[original thread by Fioyesuraj]

Hi @fioyesuraj(fioyesuraj) which version of JSONForms are you using?

[Fioyesuraj]

I am using 2.4.0

[Fioyesuraj]

It showing No applicable renderer found!

No applicable renderer found indicates that JSON Forms is already working. For this message to appear JSON Forms had to process the uischema and determine that there was no applicable renderer for your ui schema element, i.e. the JSON Forms render engine seems to work.

Now I’m not too sure about Angular 8, but you can take a look at the JSON Forms Angular seed where JSON Forms is integrated with Angular 9. If you still have problems it would be nice if you could post your data, schema, uischema and the way JSON Forms in invoked in your app so we can provide more detailed help.

[Fioyesuraj]

We are processing the UI schema in the restApi …The same data was rendered in Angular 7 but not in 9?

[Fioyesuraj]

did any changes in UISchema processing syntax from version 7 to 9 ?

Could you retrieve the schema and ui schema from your Rest API and test it with the Angular Seed that Stefan linked above?
There should be no changes in the UISchema processing

[Fioyesuraj]

Hi … for updating Angular 7 to 9 …Code wise did we want to do any modification??

[Fioyesuraj]

@eneufeld(eneufeld) we are testing that Json Forms Angular seed application by passing our data … We had one query like did we want to do any code changes for updating Angular 7 to 9 ??like major code modification …if it so please let us know

JSONForms did not had any changes that are relevant for user while adding support for Angular 9

[Fioyesuraj]

[Fioyesuraj]

Hi Team …Thanks for support Application Rendered successfully …But i am facing issue in core.js …Can please provide info on that …

Hi @fioyesuraj(fioyesuraj) , I’m sorry but core.js is part of angular and not of JSONForms. You have a button which does something and this triggers some kind of update which core.js/angular does not like.

[Fioyesuraj]

THanks!!How to subscribe rest Api using jsonFormService ?

What do you mean?
The service does not offer any utilities for how to handle your data.
After you request the data from your rest service (usually an Observable if you use Angular HttpClient) you can call:

this.jsonformService.updateCore(
      Actions.init(
        data,
        schema,
        uischema
      )
    );

And you can get the data from the service using:
this.jsonformsService.getState().jsonforms.core.data