Stable release estimate for v3.0 or v3.0.beta.1?

Hi, There are many fixes and features after v2.5.2 that we would like to use in our project. We are wondering if the full release for v3.0 might be happening soon.

Any estimate on the Stable release for v3.0 or release for v3.0.beta.1 will be helpful.

Thanks!

Hi @Manthan! We would like to release very soon. All planned features are already in and we only fix known bugs at the moment. I can’t give you a specific date as it’s hard to estimate those bug fixes, but ideally it’s only a matter of weeks at most.

However we’ll regularly release prereleases until then. I just released 3.0.0-beta.1. We would be happy about any feedback (also positive one) before we do the final release.

Hi @sdirix, Thank you for the updates.

I updated the package to 3.0.0-beta.1 and it solved the compilation error that was present with 3.0.0-beta.0 release with Angular 12.

I am excited to have the stable release soon.
Thanks again.

1 Like

I have not experienced any issues with the beta.
When can we get a final release?

Hi @mingfang, we’re still on it but we see a light at the end of the tunnel. I can’t make any promises but I would think within a few weeks is definitely realistic. It always depends on our work load and the priorities of our paying customers.

1 Like

Any update on the release?

Hi @mingfang, we just released the latest beta 3.0.0-beta.2. We’re almost done with all issues planned for 3.0. Once they are in we’ll have another prerelease, go through a testing phase and then release 3.0.

1 Like