Address field autocomplete doesn't work

I have multiple forms and some of them use address fields like street, city, state and zipcode. All of these are my custom fields. My problem is, the user can not autocomplete the fields using the default browser feature. Only one value is autocompleted and the rest of them user has to add again. Is there a limitation of value updation in json forms when multiple values are changed simultaneously ?

Do you mean that in your custom renderer when you interact with one of them the other’s value dont get updated or cleared automatically? or the custom renderer arent working on them is that you mean. if this is scenario please check one of below Solutions which i used to make it work. if this is not your question please w8 until mods reply from here.

If custom renderers arent working on them please check if they have Testers matching with schema also if you have created a specific for each item then please have different rankWith so that they cant affect each other.

Hi @pankaj-z,

The browser address feature should work fine in general. We did not do any special coding to support this feature in our renderers, and there it also works. You can try it on the examples on the website.

Is there anything special you do in the custom renderers?

Do you mean that in your custom renderer when you interact with one of them the other’s value dont get updated or cleared automatically.

Yes @howdyAnkit when I interact with one of them the other’s value don’t get updated/cleared automatically.

Please check one of below Solutions which i used to make it work.
Can you specify which solutions you talking about.

Thanks

This should help rankers should be unique for each and every custom render and it should be always greater than 2 and you can keep on increasing from there if you keep your custom renderer rank at 2 i guess it will get applied to every .

can you please keep more than 2 and keep unique custom renderer for each and every custom renderer of yours

Yeah exactly this is what i was trying to explain thanks for explaining in detail @Pranjal