Forms with large data in inputs (Angular)

Has anyone built or has any ideas on how to deal with forms where inputs have large amounts of options/data?

I do already use a custom renderer so I have more options to handle schema/data.

For example, I end up with an issue where the dynamic form wants to display users/contacts - potentially up to 10 thousand.
This would likely mean a very large schema file that will end up failing to parse or has a horrible performance.
Trying to think of options that would make sense to achieve this result.

Keywords to define external data source to load from? But not sure how it would behave with all the AJV validations.
Subschemas are another option but that still gets compiled into one before being passed to Jsonforms.

Preloaded data from shared data stores and certain keywords to load from them - assuming forms can reliably access angular services.

Hi @Ketec,

That is a common use case. Usually these options are then not modeled via the JSON Schema, but just as a simple string. The behavior is then integrated via a custom renderer like you described, either hard coded or by specifying the API endpoint to query against as part of the JSON Schema. As the field is then managed by a custom renderer anyway I would not try to validate it via AJV besides the basic string type.