Access peers properties of customRender

Hi Everyone, I have such structure of my schema.
So as you can see I have customRender widget-view-xxx, so how can I access other properties of gsm or type props, let’s say I need the value of gsm.collectionName or type.isPublic.
Can I or can’t I do access them in my customrRender widget-view-xxx component?

Hi @ContrRus, yes this is possible. See this question for more information.

1 Like

Thank you for the answer, yeah I managed to get data with JsonFormsAngularService, but it gives whole data of the schema, but I need the data only where my customRender is so that I can use them in render itself.
You see if I use the whole core.data I get also data where there are no my “widget-view-xxx”.
Is it possible? Or perhaps should I elaborate on my question?

Or to be more precise, as you can see I have 2 properties with “widget-view-xxx”, gsm and type.
So I need to use them separately. Shouldn’t they have all have their own kinda scope?
I mean if gsm has the widget in its properties so the widget had access to only fields of gsm and not to properties of type but when it comes to property type it has its own scope with its own data

@sdirix I found a solution, so it appeared that if I access this in my customRender, it has id, llike this => “#/properties/gsm”. I just took gsm and search in the schema for this property.
In any case, thank you for your help, I really appreciate it.

In the Angular custom renderer the scoped data should be available via this.data.

Yeah I thought so, but somehow there is nothing

If there is a bug which you can reproduce please open an issue on the main repository.