oneOf doesn't provide a dropdown with Angular seed

Using the site documentation of the foobar oneOf example, I tried to create a oneOf that I could use so the title of the drop down would be different than that of the actual data. My code below, has my version of this that I wish to use.

The problem is that this code does not prompt the user with a list to choose from when clicked on the build, it also still allows the user to type whatever they want into the field. I have tried to leave the “type” value empty, and change it to oneOf as well as Enum, following the Renderer sets documentation but both of these result in “No applicable renderer found!”. Its type in uischema is also Control.

I’m not sure if its because this feature doesn’t work for angular (and if it doesn’t I would love to know a workaround) which is why I tagged this as site feedback, because it could just be poorly displayed/interpreted UI. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi @Jimbo,

you’re right we don’t support this for Angular Material at the moment (see Renderer sets - JSON Forms [navigate back and forth one as the table is broken on initial rendering atm] However it should be relatively easy to add this as a custom renderer and/or contribute this back to JSON Forms.

Would love to do this, I also noticed that there’s no way currently of using a non int number as well. Would love to make some renderers for this project since I’m loving it so far so I might as well give back haha! Let me know what the easiest way to submit those files is, preferably commits!

Would love to do this

:+1:

I also noticed that there’s no way currently of using a non int number as well.

Not sure what you mean, type: number just allows any Javascript number.

Would love to make some renderers for this project since I’m loving it so far so I might as well give back haha! Let me know what the easiest way to submit those files is, preferably commits!

Just open a PR against the repo :wink: