@jsonforms/angular-test package not Found!

Hi Team,

jsonforms/packages/angular-material at master · eclipsesource/jsonforms · GitHub i have followed this link for to write the testcase …but while give npm install it shows that @jsonforms/angular-test package is not found … AND after wrote testcase while RUN ng test it shows scope of undefined …

[original thread by Fioyesuraj]

Hi @fioyesuraj(fioyesuraj) ,
what are you trying to achieve? Do you have a custom control which you want to test?

Best

[Fioyesuraj]

Yeah i have boolean-control (check box) we wrote test case for the component …After when we give command like ng test .it shows Scope of undefined issue … So we refer this jsonforms/packages/angular-material at master · eclipsesource/jsonforms · GitHub to write the test case .In this testcase they mentioned to install
@jsonforms/angular-test dependency …But it was not found in npm registry and error also exist. Can you provide solution to write the test case for the boolean-control (checkbox)component.

so I don’t get the error you got earlier, the best thing to do would be to look at how we wrote the tests:

This contains the actual test code, it is called from: jsonforms/boolean-control.spec.ts at master · eclipsesource/jsonforms · GitHub
The @jsonforms/angular-test package is for internal use at the moment.

[Fioyesuraj]

Hi ,While run in local i got error like cannot find module @jsonforms/angular-test…What is the solution issue… how can i rectify that one …i could not understand internal use at the momemt

[Fioyesuraj]

[Fioyesuraj]

can you please provide solution for above screen shot

There is no solution for the above issue. The @jsonforms/angular-test package is not intended to be used by anybody. We might publish this package at some point in the future, but I would not wait for this in your situation.
If you want to write your own tests, take a look at the sources I linked. You can use them as a template for your own tests.